Friday 25 October 2013

Kiwicarpool Stage 2 Animation

I have been super busy of late working on a vast range of different projects some of them animated, some illustrative and allot not related to animation at all. I hope to find more time to devote to animation soon once all of my non animated projects have been completed.

In the mean time here is another Kiwi carpool infomercial that I had the fortune of working on a few weeks ago. 

This job came through rather urgently one afternoon with the client wanting the completed clip back within a few days. In the end I managed to turn this clip around in less than 24 hours.

Most of the animation is the same as in the last clip. The running time and most of the facts that the client wanted to hi-light have changed from the stage one animation and had to be re-timed and animated. The result I think is a much punchier and easier to assimilate informational video.

Enjoy!



Kiwicarpool Infomercial Stage 2 from Geoff Ind on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. What's your email address Geoff? Your old xtra account seems to be inactive. Greg

    ReplyDelete