Thursday 19 March 2015

Maya Texturing

As mentioned in my previous post I have been working in Maya a whole heap lately. 

I'm creating some new work for my reel which is in sore need of updating and also for a potential opportunity in Dunedin that I have just be made aware of, which I am quite excited about. Hopefully the stars will align themselves for me, but even if they don't I will have some cool new work to show for my efforts!

As this is for my reel, if any of you professionals have any critiques or suggestions that will improve my work then please don't hold them back! Feel free to message me using the comments below or to get in touch with me directly.

Anywho this is the first sneaky preview of what I've been working on, more to follow as I get more stuff completed.

Ta muchly Geoff.

Colour map for a low poly 'Viking Shield'.

No comments:

Post a Comment