Tuesday 7 April 2015

Updated Demo Reel

Yesterday I completed a new piece of modelling and texturing work to go on my demo reel which was in sore need of dusting off and revamping a little!

I have now updated my reel taking out a bunch of old stuff and adding in the new. I hope to get at least one new piece of work completed specifically for my reel from now on just in case I need to show it at short notice. 

I have also decided to spilt my work into several different reels that are for specific skills. This I believe is more in keeping with what the animation industry requires nowadays, this one is focused on texturing and lighting which is my strongest skill set currently.

anyway here it is, my new 2015 Lighting and Texturing Demo reel.


Geoff Ind Demo Reel 2015 from Geoff Ind on Vimeo.

1 comment: